Have a Business and keen to get HACCP Certification? Quality Assurance is the first step towards achieving this!
Quality Systems is increasingly demanded by western consumers as a way of determining if a supplier is producing safe food or products. Having a Quality System in place may well be a minimum requirement in order to be able to supply goods and services.
Objective of Training:
- Develop a greater understanding of Quality Assurance system for export
- Stimulate one’s thinking on Quality
- Increase responsiveness to market demands locally and internationally
- Gaining the tools to enhance the approach to marketing
- How to continuously improve products
- Boost trade for Pacific businesses through effective marketing
The Introductory training session will cover the following three modules:
- Module 1 – What are Quality Systems
- Module 2 – The Relevance of Quality Management Systems
- Module 3 – The Route to Market: Supply Chain 0r Value Chain Management
The Introductory training is intended to be as practical as possible. It aims to focus on what it means for a business based in the Pacific to consider a Quality System. It is also aimed to assist businesses establish the best choice they need to think about implementing a Quality System.
There are 12 MODULES altogether which are intended to introduce what makes up Quality and how it is managed:
- Quality Concepts ( 3 modules)
- Specific Quality Systems (3 Modules)
- Quality From A Business Viewpoint ( 2 Modules)
- The Processes That Support Quality Systems (4 Modules)
This will be covered in 4 half-day trainings over the course of 8 weeks with 1 training carried out every alternate week.
Where: Level 1, Korobasaga House, 31 Gorrie Street, Suva
When: 27 March 2017
Time: 8:30 am – 1.00pm
Cost: $50 per participant
Morning Tea will be provided. Participants are to bring their own writing material.
Email: email@example.com to register now